Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are seeking a Maintenance Manager to join their team in Qatar.
• Managing the implementation of mechanical systems and procedures to promote the protection and preservation of the company’s assets
• Overseeing and resolving any maintenance-related issues efficiently
• Ensuring that administrative procedures are in place and applied properly in a safe and secure environment
• Preparing schedules of routine maintenance and checks
• Preparing specifications and tender documentation for emergency maintenance requirements and repairs
• Engaging contractors to perform tasks related to operations maintenance and repair
• Keeping abreast of all changes in the local city ordinances, state laws and codes relating to real estate, building construction, and maintenance
• Making recommendations for the purchase and maintenance of machinery and/or large equipment, and offering capital improvement suggestions
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Estate Management, or Construction-related fields, ideally with a master’s or MBA qualification
• 8-12 years’ experience in the maintenance of facilities within the property/real estate industry
• 3 years’ experience in a senior role
• Strong organisational and leadership skills, with the ability to build teams and delegate
• Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Good knowledge of Qatari culture, with a strong background of working in the country
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Arabic
• Due to our client’s ongoing commitment to Qatarization, our client’s first preference is to interview Qatari nationals for this opportunity.
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Facilities Management
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Dec|
Mechanical Maintenance Manager/Facility Manager
Facilities Management Supervisor – Building Services
General Manager for Facilities Maintenance