Job description / Role
A top-tier provider of complete Facilities Management Services has a key requirement for a Maintenance Manager / Senior Facilities Manager, managing in excess of 200 staff at a renowned, World-Class facility in Doha, Qatar.
• Accountable for meeting operational team objectives whilst demonstrating a customer-centric leadership style.
• The Maintenance Manager will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to build and sustain strong working relationships.
• Develop and manage a successful preventive maintenance plan.
• Ability to lead technical root cause investigations and elaborate comprehensive technical reports.
• To anticipate and plan for future requirements in the Facility. Act as Consultant and advise the client.
• Collaborating with HSEQ Department to provide answer to client’s complaints, inspections, audits, etc.
• Being aware of the condition of the equipment, coordinating repairs/replacements as appropriate to ensure that all equipment is in safe working order, checked regularly and serviced.
• Create and develop a healthy, professional relationship with the client.
• Communicate with all levels within the organization and with the vendors and subcontractors.
• Must have at least 15 years' experience in a Maintenance Management role.
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree in a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Discipline. No applicants without an Engineering Degree can be considered.
• Strong exposure to Health, Safety & Quality Procedures.
• MMUP Certification is a strong advantage.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar
Operations Director - Facility Management
Facility Operations Manager - Client Side
General Manager - FM Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment