Job description / Role
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations.
- Performing regular inspections and review of daily reports to ensure the building services are functioning correctly.
- Proven ability in the Commissioning and operation of all aspects of HVAC controls and Building Management systems.
- Exposure to the various type of programming used for LCS, BMS, PLC, RMS etc.
- Good knowledge in trouble shooting of below MEP systems.
- HVAC (Chiller, Pumps, DX units, FCU’s, AHU’s VAV’s etc.)
- Fire protection, Fire alarm, PA and suppression systems
- Plumbing and drainage
- Electrical – LV, Lighting, UPS, Energy meters, VFD etc.
- ELV Systems – CCTV, ACS, Data and Voice, Lighting control, room management etc.
- Sound knowledge in Estimation, Cost Control, Techno-commercial comparison of market quotations and Man-power requirement.
- Maintain the MEP Services related with the Property and overseeing the daily administrative MEP operations.
- Develop & maintain the procedures and ensure implementation as per the ISO Standards.
- Dealing with emergencies / outages / shutdowns as they arise.
- Develop and maintain a quick response procedure for the frequently anticipated issues.
- Conduct Customer feedback survey and Maintain history/ logs.
- Maintain relationships with Contractors, Customers and service providers.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with ISO Standards.
- Good Communication and influencing skills. (Knowledge in Arabic language will be an added advantage)
- The ability to lead and manage teams for multiple facilities / projects.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly review of Reports and highlight abnormalities / where attention required and report accordingly to the Management.
- Root Cause Analysis to ensure satisfactory closure.
- Maintain all records as per the Integrated Management System of the Organization and ensure periodical audits are performed without non compliance
- Attend Internal & External Audits for the Management System.
- Improve existing operation systems, maintenance policies and procedures in support to the management visions and company objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10-15 Years’ Experience in Operation and Maintenance of MEP system and at least 5 years in the field of facility management.
Computer Proficiency/ Certifications
- Knowledge in FM software (CAFM, CMMS or similar) and other computer applications (MS Office, Auto CAD etc.)
- Additional Qualifications and Certifications related to facility management/Testing and Commissioning.
- UPDA Accredited and preferably Kahramaa approved Engineer.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
Maintenance Manager - FMCG
Excelsior Group ME
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||1 Jun|