Job description / Role
• Ensuring that all tasks are met in a professional manner.
• You will be expected to be available as business dictates and ensure that adequate cover is provided for all vacancies.
• As part of the supervisory team you will be expected to attend all operations meetings and be instrumental in improving our business.
• You will take ownership of the roles and responsibilities and respect all work colleagues.
• You will be expected to report immediately any circumstances that might bring the company into disrepute or cause loss/damage to any of the companies or clients assets.
• You will be expected to adopt a one team culture.
• The primary role is to ensure proper care and maintenance of all properties under your remit and ensure the proper care of maintenance assets used by the team.
• You should adopt a Proactive approach to your responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contract Management
• Liaison with Client
• Management of Staff
• Health & Safety
• Management of Sub-contractors / Suppliers
• Liaise with the Finance Department on all financial issues
• Ensure all quotes obtained are based on specific specification given.
• To comply fully with Head Office procurement procedures giving one time only accurate information.
• To ensure authorization is given by Client or their representative prior to any spend.
• Ensure that both you and your team verify, code and authorize purchase orders in accordance with company procedures
• Ensure that you and your team produce and maintain accurate finance records in accordance with company requirements.
• To submit any company financial reports within company guidelines.
Any Other Duties
• To be flexible in approach and carry out any reasonable requests of the client.
• To provide input and produce documentation for business tenders as requested
• To produce documentation for presentations and participate in the presentation process for business tenders as requested
• To give any support and advice to other senior operations managers when requested and ensure that the advice/support given is within your capabilities
• To keep the Operations Director updated on the operational status of the Service Contracts under your remit
• To communicate to the Operations Director the outcome of your audits including highlighting any issues/concerns that have arisen and how these will be addressed
• To refer any issues to the Operations Director that you cannot successfully close out or deal with.
• To produce any monthly reports in accordance with company deadlines
• To ensure that your regularly interface with your team to ensure that they are kept up to date on any company developments/updates or changes to company policies or procedures
• Have a working knowledge of the requirements of the IMS Manual
• To provide support, within your capabilities, in promoting the services of the company
About the Company
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
- Doha British School established in 1997, an international school for pupils from KG to Year 13.
- Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
- Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
- House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.
Ali Bin Ali Group
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE