Job description / Role
• Ensuring that all tasks are met in a professional manner.
• You will be expected to be available as business dictates and ensure that adequate cover is provided for all vacancies.
• As part of the supervisory team you will be expected to attend all operations meetings and be instrumental in improving our business.
• You will take ownership of the roles and responsibilities and respect all work colleagues.
• You will be expected to report immediately any circumstances that might bring the company into disrepute or cause loss/damage to any of the companies or clients assets.
• You will be expected to adopt a one team culture.
• The primary role is to ensure proper care and maintenance of all properties under your remit and ensure the proper care of maintenance assets used by the team.
• You should adopt a Proactive approach to your responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contract Management
• Liaison with Client
• Management of Staff
• Health & Safety
• Management of Sub-contractors / Suppliers
• Liaise with the Finance Department on all financial issues
• Ensure all quotes obtained are based on specific specification given.
• To comply fully with Head Office procurement procedures giving one time only accurate information.
• To ensure authorization is given by Client or their representative prior to any spend.
• Ensure that both you and your team verify, code and authorize purchase orders in accordance with company procedures
• Ensure that you and your team produce and maintain accurate finance records in accordance with company requirements.
• To submit any company financial reports within company guidelines.
Any Other Duties
• To be flexible in approach and carry out any reasonable requests of the client.
• To provide input and produce documentation for business tenders as requested
• To produce documentation for presentations and participate in the presentation process for business tenders as requested
• To give any support and advice to other senior operations managers when requested and ensure that the advice/support given is within your capabilities
• To keep the Operations Director updated on the operational status of the Service Contracts under your remit
• To communicate to the Operations Director the outcome of your audits including highlighting any issues/concerns that have arisen and how these will be addressed
• To refer any issues to the Operations Director that you cannot successfully close out or deal with.
• To produce any monthly reports in accordance with company deadlines
• To ensure that your regularly interface with your team to ensure that they are kept up to date on any company developments/updates or changes to company policies or procedures
• Have a working knowledge of the requirements of the IMS Manual
• To provide support, within your capabilities, in promoting the services of the company
About the Company
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
- Doha British School established in 1997, an international school for pupils from KG to Year 13.
- Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
- Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
- House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.