Job description / Role
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, is responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of the service provider and own employees in the general maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, and equipment. Responsible for maintaining electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and related systems.
• Supervises and assigns the work of maintenance employees.
• Inspects work for completeness.
• Determines material, equipment, and supplies to be used.
• Manages CAFM routine records.
• Supervises, coordinates, inspects repairs and maintains the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems in all department locations.
• Supervises, coordinates, inspects, operates and maintains the heating, cooling and ventilation systems in all department locations.
• Supervises and effect general repairs such as mechanical, painting, building and security hardware.
• Supervises and coordinates renovations of existing facilities.
• Supervises, coordinates and inspects major contract work on the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems in all departments.
• Tasks so highly routine may simply require standardized instructions without continuous direct supervisory observation.
• Assigns and inspects the work of other maintenance employees and service providers.
• Technical Diploma in Mechanical
• Minimum 5 years experience in general building or mall maintenance or other maintenance responsibilities that would include the ability to recognize electrical, plumbing, and mechanical malfunctions or equipment failures.
• Ability to meet and deal tactfully and courteously with fellow employees and service providers, vendors and contractors.
• Ability to supervise the installation, inspection, repair and other related systems.
• Ability to perform various clean-up and maintenance tasks as needed.
• Ability to update inventories and other supplies as needed.
• Ability to inspect, operate and maintain the heating, cooling and ventilation system.
• Skill in maintaining and repairing security hardware.
• Ability to understand complex written and oral instructions.
• Thorough knowledge of the occupation hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties.
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
About the Company
Equinox Global Investments was founded in 1993, originally established with the primary focus of fulfilling opportunities in the burgeoning Qatar real estate market. The company's business streams have multiplied as diversification within the company's portfolio kept pace with the increasing opportunities in the region. Today, Equinox Global Investments has grown to include activities within real estate, retail, business to business (B2B) as well as local partnership and representation. The real estate portfolio includes shopping malls, a residential compound, commercial and industrial developments.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Quest Search & Selection
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE
Industrial Maintenance Engineer
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||3 Feb|