Job description / Role
Alderwood recruitment, part of the Gattaca group is currently working with a private school in Doha, Qatar. This client delivers the highest quality of English teaching to local Qatari students utilising state of the art facilities and dedicated teachers.
The job: Working with student's local to the Doha area, you will be able to let your enthusiasm and creativity flow. Heads of departments and senior lecturers will be on hand to ease you into your classroom routine, aiding with your lesson planning, lesson structure and confidence as you embark on a new adventure. You will be responsible for students from the ages of 11- 16 as they progress with annual exams and homework.
Day to day duties:
- Your department will soon feel like your 2nd home, as you become more confident and busy you will be expected to manage your own diary in line with your heads of department and colleagues taken also taken into account.
- Students will be required to complete set tasks within a certain time frame, be advised that some students may need more assistance than others, be prepared to make time for this.
- Our client upholds a strict no tolerance policy against bullying, you should remain vigilant and empathic towards the schools various policies.
- To be a leader and role model to all students.
- Adapt and work to the local working environment and local abnormalities and ensuring a full integration with your new Qatari locals.
- Maintaining your administration time effectively
- Teaching students the secondary curriculum in a professional and tolerant manner.
Salary 8,000 - 12,000 Qatari Riyals per month.
Package Accommodation allowance, utilities allowance, single or family status, mobilization and de-mobilization fees paid for, visa costs (for employee) and Education Allowance (for nominated dependant under the age of 18).
- 1 year renewable contract
- Bachelors in English or education
- Related Masters in English or education related (not essential but preferred)
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc. Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Secondary English Teacher
Al Takween Private Schools
English Teacher - 2020-2021
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||8 Apr|
ESL Teacher (Online) - Work from Home