A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar
Job description / Role
• Responsible for managing the overall performance of The Mall and ensuring the efficient daily operations and maintenance of the mall which includes staff management, building maintenance management system, Leasing and marketing.
Staff Management and Administration
• Supervises mall admin employees, monitors quality of work and adherence to Company policy. Answers questions, offers constructive feedback, mentors and coaches for success. Leads by example and creates a positive & productive working environment.
• Implements expected service standards to the staff and monitors them in terms of personal grooming, hygiene levels, communication skills and the service offered to guest with the objective of superior guest experience requirements
• Prepares routine and ad hoc reports, with the objective of keeping the management informed about all issues relating to operations of mall and taking necessary action thereof.
• Reinforces positive relations with government officials, area businesses and local community; possesses a good working knowledge of political and regulatory changes that may impact the mall or its operation.
• Prepares annual operating and capital expense budgets, monthly reforecast and variance reports, narratives and other financial reports as required
• Ensures the efficient daily operations and delivery of services consisting of the building management system, Housekeeping, waste management, Safety and security, car parking management, landscaping, and building maintenance & engineering services
• Performs Management of planned, reactive and incidental works delivery for security, safety, traffic, housekeeping, waste management and pest control
• Coordinates with Facilities and Maintenance team and ensures proper implementation of on-going construction, cleaning, pest control, and safety and security management
• Monitors the condition and maintenances of building maintenance systems and assets, including vehicles and equipment
• Monitors and reviews the performance of outsourced contractors
• Responsible for tender procedure to ensure probity, implementation and monitoring of sub-contractor performance
• Bids, negotiates and executes all service contracts including security, maintenance, housekeeping, and landscaping; In conjunction with FM team, ensures all maintenance, safety and security work and projects are performed at the highest standards and within budget.
Marketing and Tenant Relations
• Oversees marketing and objectives, directs marketing coordinator in execution of marketing and public relations plan, understands trade area, monitors competition and implements strategies to remain competitive.
• Assures the marketing budget is well prepared and managed efficiently. Ensures programs are creative, targeted and sales driving (results are quantifiable) and graphics, collateral and website are branded and maintained.
• Management of mall signage plan and installation for events by coordinating with Police, Civil defense, Municipality & city management
• Coordinates with tenants for back of the house facilities, Trash disposal, pest control, safety & Security issues
• Oversees tenant build out and construction for compliance with approved plans and building codes.
• Reviews tenant accounts and assists with receivables including local and temporary tenant collections. Reviews and provides narrative for year-end tenant reconciliations.
• Ensures proper management of payables and the timely calculation, coding, billing, and receipt of any utility or operational expenses
• Fosters effective business relationships with tenants to maintain open communication and ensure lease and operational policy compliance.
• Manage and oversee all aspects of the leasing function, including developing the leasing plan to identify, attract and retain tenants and negotiate to achieve the best possible outcome, to ensure the proper tenant mix in line with the business plan.
• Ensures maintenance of vacant space, ensures emergency and HVAC systems are operating properly and keeps space in show condition.
• Networks, generates leads and secures tenants to fill vacant space (tenants to be synergistic and enhance property’s existing quality tenant mix).
• Drives direct revenue program including ATM, vending, on-site advertising and sponsorship..
Performs other related duties as required
• Minimum 10 years of mall management experience (mall manager level or above), preferably in the GCC region including mall development, mall launching and mall renovation
• Mixed use development experience, an advantage
• Sound working knowledge of computer software applications
• Graduate/Master's Degree Business, Retail management/ Retail Real Estate
• Extensive knowledge of retail real estate industry
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Personal Qualifications
• Strong business acumen and good technical knowledge of Commercial Facilities
• Good understanding of mall management
• Strong mall specific financial acumen
• Good understanding of tenant mix and zoning
• Good understanding of mall operations and associated policies and procedures
• Good understanding of mall marketing, advertisement and promotion
• Knowledge of managing leasing contracts and negotiation, exposure to tender management
• Understanding and experience in managing Service Level Agreements eg cleaning, security, facilities management etc
• Strong negotiations and sales skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Leadership and decision making qualities are essential
• Possess good English skills (both written and spoken) ability to speak Arabic an advantage
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• A good team player with strong analytical skills
• Able to be trusted with confidential and sensitive company information
About the Company
A leading real estate company in Qatar.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manpower Middle East
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting
Real Estate Manager