Job description / Role
Will play a key role in planning, preparing & managing budgeting & cost control activities including budget & forecast preparation, monitoring & reporting and ensure efficient utilization of divisional Budget.
- To review and finalizes the operating expenditure and recoveries income budget for operations.
- Monitor actual expenditure against budget and finalizes periodic reports to management.
- Perform detailed review of work program & budget and participants in budget review meetings for the timely finalization of corporate departments annual budget.
- Provides required scheduled inputs and analysis for the budget book, management reports and management presentations.
- Performs in depth review and due diligence with regards to budget submission and ensure the department's budget is maintained at an optimal level.
- Salary: USD 120,000 - 130,000 Annually
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance / economic/ with professional qualification such as ACA, CPA, CACCA, CMA is essential.
- 8 years+ of relevant experience in Budgeting, planning, costing management accounting functions preferable in Global Big Oil and Gas. (IOC or NOC).
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Regional Finance Controller
Quest Search & Selection