Job description / Role
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Ooredoo's Business BU is a critical part of the company's first line customer facing activities for all Business Accounts and has a significant role to play in long term business value creation through product design, achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans.
Business Operations & Services is a major part of the company's first line business customer facing activities and has a significant role to play in both the achievement of customer satisfaction & service delivery as defined in the annual business plans.
The Service Delivery and Assurance team offers delivery and assurance of a full range of complex and sophisticated solutions for Ooredoo's Business customers.CDM is an integral part of the Delivery team and is responsible for the E2E delivery of all types of services to Ooredoo's Business customers.
About the role:
This role is responsible for the delivery of all orders to Ooredoo's Business customers, ensuring that Ooredoo's commitments and the customers' satisfaction are met and exceeded.
The role is also responsible to lead a team to work with internal and external providers so as to meet the delivery deadlines, communicate with the customers and manage their expectations.
If you would like to view the full role profile please click here
You should have at least
- 10 years' working experience in a technical Delivery environment, and 2 years in a similar role, preferably in the Telecommunications industry.
- Previous experience in the day-to-day management of skilled delivery managers.
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple high priority efforts/competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
- Project Management experience for large and complex scenarios is a must.
- Experience in establishing and setting up business processes and practices on CDM based on ITSM/ITIL/eTOM etc in complex business environments catering to B2B customers.
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Telecommunications
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince 2 or other) - Preferably ITIL V.3 Expert Certification
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.