Job description / Role
This prestigious Qatari semi-government real estate development company is widely known and respected.
• Their new vacancy for a Manager, Customer Services will be responsible, on their signature "City" development in Qatar, for ensuring optimal customer experience across key touch-points and oversee daily operations of handling customer enquiries, calls, visits, requests and complaints.
• Leading the department you will handle the budget, Customer Management and Customer Operations Management on this mixed use development covering a range residential, commercial, retail, hospitality stakeholders.
• This will entail excellent business acumen to maximise efficiency of the operation and will utilize a sound CRM strategy and road map implementation
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelors degree in Business Studies, Sales and Marketing or related field
• Masters in Business Studies, Sales and Marketing and/or MBA will be preferred
• Bilingual (Arabic & English)
• 8 - 12+ years’ experience in managing a customer services department in an organization preferably in the real-estate industry in the GCC
• Customer service centric mindset, demonstrated experience in handling customer queries and complaints favorably
• Should have working knowledge of BPO operations of a small to mid-size set up
About the Company
"Stratus was founded in 2005 in order to supply a unique, tailored service to the property, real estate and construction industries."
Our approach is honest and upfront, delivering an efficient and cost effective service which we recognise is critical in the current market place. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by providing consistent high quality results, adding real value to your organisation and allowing talented professionals in the property and construction fields to develop their potential within progressive environments.
Our open and consultative style has allowed us to successfully develop long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike, within leading consultancy, main contracting and client organisations. In tandem with this we also have an expansive network of contacts at all levels across the industry, and can provide sophisticated market intelligence, both in the UK and EMEA.