Job description / Role
In this role you will establish and manage a comprehensive and effective Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Business Continuity Management (BCM) frameworks, ensuring all risks (including, reputational, operational, etc.) are effectively managed within the defined risk appetite and government regulations.
- Develop and execute the Department long-term strategic plan in alignment with the corporate strategies.
- Develop annual business plans for the Department and ensure the achievement of financial and strategic objectives.
- Report to the CSO on the progress of activities against the annual business plans, opportunities, challenges and issues
faced, mitigations taken, to make an informed decision.
- Manage and continuously monitor the performance of the Department to ensure performance deviations are identified in a
timely manner, and required resources and actions are implemented to meet performance targets.
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM):
- Manage the development and implementation of an integrated risk management framework in line with business
requirements to meet regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate risk profile and make recommendations to accept, reject or mitigate risk to control the risk and/or improve the risk-
return performance especially from the process safety management perspectives.
- Ensure the design, development and implementation of appropriate systems and necessary models to calculate overall and
specific risk exposure and their impact on the organisation’s strategy.
- Partner with business leaders to identify, assess, prioritise, and minimise key business risks through the implementation of
contemporary risk management practices.
To be successful in this role you will hold a bachelor’s degree in finance or engineering or risk Management. Master’s degree in risk management or business Administration or Finance is an added advantage.
You should have 10+ years of experience in the O&G Industry, out of which 5 years at a Mid-Management level.
About the Company
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.