Job description / Role
• Responsible for setting up and managing the entire ITSM operations for technology support operations of venues.
• This includes developing, implementing, maintaining & reporting on service level management & support processes, procedures and policies ensuring that service level targets are achieved, service quality and customer expectations are met or exceeded.
• Role responsibility will include managing Level 1 IT Support operations, oversee Level 2 IT support teams including the management of vendor / sub-contractor operational resources and the management of associated contracts and commercial activities for such operations.
• 10 to 15 years of IT work experience in multiple IT areas, 3-6 years should be in a similar position / responsibility.
• Well exposed to industry standards and best practices in IT service management, technical support operations and project management
• Experienced in working within multi-sport venues or stadiums hosting mega events
• Proficient in support and delivery processes including Service Level, Change, Capacity and IT Service Continuity Management processes
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International