Job description / Role
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
- Corporate Services facilitates and enables service delivery across Ooredoo in three critical functions such as Building & Support Services, Procurement & Logistics and Process & Quality.
- The department coordinates all activities related to the diverse range of support activities to provide effective and efficient facility services to various business departments of the company.
- Responsible for managing Ooredoo Facilities, Outsourced Fleet Services and provide all types of building and logistics support to other departments in Building and Support Services.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for keeping the ground operations running by managing and overseeing all maintenance-related activities.
Minimum Experience, Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- 10 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience in engineering / facilities operations & maintenance
- Prior knowledge of budgeting and forecasting for maintenance operations & contract staffing
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Mechanical
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facility Operations Manager - Client Side
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Site Supervision
Hard Services Manager
A Leading Facility Services in Qatar
Operations Director - Facility Management
Facilities Engineer (Mechanical) - Hospitals