This position is closed or expired.
See other Accounting jobs
Manager – PwC Valuation and Economics Consulting
PwC ME is a leading professional services firm and we pride ourselves on our vision, values and the ability to provide an exceptional service to a vast network of clients. We are a firm full of energy, challenge, innovation and opportunities. Our people connect their thinking, experience and solutions to enhance value for our clients. Business Restructuring Services (BRS) at PwC ME operates within our Advisory practice. The BRS team are in involved in delivering a range of services to distressed businesses, from formal insolvency appointments to providing restructuring advice.
As a Manager you need to consistently do the following:
• Lead multiple client development efforts, design and sell engagements, as well as manage client relations in a consulting environment
• Develop detailed project scope/deliverable design and work plans
• Pitch for and manage projects (often simultaneously) providing consulting services covering debt and corporate restructuring ranging from strategy, structure, accounting and finance, human resource, internal control, etc.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time/budget, meet or exceed client expectations
• Conduct frequent interactions with executive clients and provide insights, recommendations and reports on issues impacting the client’s business
• Perform various financial analyses, especially financial modelling
Qualification/ Educational requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, Accounting or other related major
• Should be a qualified ACA/ ACCA or equivalent
• You will have an outstanding academic record from a well recognized institution
• 5-7 years proven experience in areas such as investment, finance and accounting
• Experience in restructuring areas such as operational restructuring, cost reduction, shared services, process improvement, etc.
• Strong business development skills
• Ability to undertake high volume of work
• Ability to plan activities and set priorities to meet deadlines and get positive results
• Expertise in delivering high-quality project outcomes in accordance with the scope of work, quality standards and budget
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to coach assistant manager levels and below to recognise strengths and provide timely feedback for professional development
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they\\'re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 2500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.