Job description / Role
• Leading Design and Construction Company
• Location: Qatar
• Excellent Salary Package
Our client, a leading construction and design company providing complete turnkey design and construction services throughout the GCC, is currently seeking an experienced Marble Production Factory Manager to manage their new Marble Factory established to meet their rapidly growing Qatar operations. This role will oversee all operations of the factory and production to meet the requirements for the company’s prestigious projects in Qatar e.g. hotels, luxury palaces, commercial, high-end interior fit-outs, theme parks, master plan developments, etc.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Oversee all operations, manage & run the Marble factory.
• Install Marble and Granite Machines and train staff for Operation and Maintenance knowhow.
• Manage all department heads and through them all other managers, asst. manager, supervisors etc.
• Managing the entire gamut of tasks related to factory administration & utilities, manpower & labors, security, safety and strategic management.
• Responsible for all production activity, for the maintenance of the production unit and maintaining the premises in good working condition.
• Manage and improve plant efficiency in all areas like Production, Operation, Inventory and Quality, etc.
• Co-ordination of all manufacturing operation to produce the quantities required, within the quality and costs standards determined.
• Develop long term & short term plans for increasing production capacity & decreasing costs.
• Manage the allocation of resources in coordination with the Fit Out projects to achieve the project plan on time.
• Determine and monitor the overall resource capacity (personnel and equipment) for the Marble factory and set priorities to maintain production expectations.
• Provide necessary technical assistance in tendering for turnkey jobs.
• Responsible for manufacturing activities (Assembly production) which includes production of the existing products or new product lines, meeting production targets, managing working effectively, improving product quality and maintaining harmonious labor relations.
• Coordination with business units for service between Head office and factory.
The attributes we seek for this successful candidate include:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a minimum of 15 years experience in a Marble & Granite manufacturing Company.
• Strong knowledge of Marble and Granite cutting machines such as Bridge cutters, Block cutters, wire cutting Machines, Waterjet Machines, Gang saw Machines, Automatic polishing Machines and many other CNC machines used in Marble & Granite industry is essential.
• Must have thorough knowledge of AutoCAD and awareness of ISO quality standards.
• Ability to read and responsible for interpretation of the engineering drawings.
• Excellent managerial and leadership skills.
• Good understanding of production management and experience with relevant tools.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and report writing skills.
• Strong organisation and problem solving skills.
• Financial acumen for managing production costs, budgeting and cost management.
• Ability to handle work pressure & stress management.
A competitive salary package will be offered to attract exceptional candidates to this growth organization. Please apply online and upload your resume in Word format.
About the Company
1Recruit International LLC is an international global recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set and a proven track record in talent management. Resourcing across an array of executive business sectors, our corporate mission entails client satisfaction through quality orientation; a consultative approach, delivery excellence and innovation through 'best fit candidates technically, behaviourally and culturally.