Job description / Role
• Directs activities of boat-repair service, according to knowledge of maintenance needs of small craft marine safety requirements.
• Confers with owner or crew of vessel to obtain maintenance history details concerning condition of craft.
• Observes & listens to vessel in operation to detect unsafe or malfunctioning equipment and leaks or other flaws in hull superstructure.
• Performs tests on vessel and equipment, using gauges other standard testing devices.
• Estimates cost of repairs according to familiarity with labor materials requirements or fee schedule.
• Directs coordinates activities of workers engaged in repairing, painting, and otherwise restoring vessels to seaworthy condition.
• May repair Yachts, assisted by other workers..
• University Qualifications: Graduate or Diploma
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3-5 Years of experience in a similar role
• Specialist knowledge: Marine Technician, Marine Electrician, Yachts service
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: Any
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: Anywhere
About the Company
Global Medical Company (Gmedco) is a privately-owned company established in 2006 with its headquarter in Dubai (UAE) and offices in Doha (Qatar) and Manama (Bahrain).. With a deep driven vision to deliver quality, Gmedco is engaged in sourcing, supply, import & export of cosmetic solutions and medical devices, hospital equipment & furniture and laboratory products. Since the establishment, our motive to provide premium quality products & services to the Gulf Countries and Middle East is growing everyday
Over years with 80 plus of staff, Gmedco become one of the leading cosmetic solutions, medical equipment and consumables and other high-quality products medical supplies companies in the Middle East. Through the course of time, we have acquired extensive product expertise and gathering market trends to provide one-stop solutions to customer needs. Gmedco has shown pronounced growth in every category including growing yearly revenues, market share, product portfolio, and representing international partners.
The professional environment in our organization, smooth operational, state of art technology systems, setups, experienced and skilled staff put us ahead in our field. We strive to keep abreast of new trends in medical and healthcare industry to provide best options to our customers.