Job description / Role
Bilingual candidates on Husband/Father Sponsorship preferred
• Performs various secretarial/clerical duties such as documenting, photocopying, faxing, mailing and organizing filing system.
• Maintains the office database, retrieving and organizing information for individual employees and clients.
• Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, presentations, memos and emails.
• Reviews communication for correct spelling and grammar, ensures that company branding guidelines and style guide are followed.
• Monitors stationery and orders office supplies when required.
• Organizes Department meetings, drafts and issues meeting agendas and follows up on actions.
• Manages calendars, makes travel arrangements and organizes meeting and events for the Director and the team as and when required.
• Greets visitors, handles their inquiries and directs them to the appropriate person.
• Ensures all telephone call queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, including handling and forwarding queries when Director is out of the office.
• Interprets and implements basic policies and procedures in day to day department operations.
• Bilingual candidates with abilities to draft emails and letters in both languages.
• Previous experience in Marketing or Public Relations is preferable.
• Experience in budgeting and dealing with contracts and financial aspects of the tasks: SAP, GRN etc.
• Experience in any other aspects of marketing: Design, Photography, Videography, Events etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related discipline.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Administration field etc.
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MAYKS HR Consulting
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Admin Assistant - Food & Beverage
Secretary (Property Group)