Job description / Role
• To implement Events and Campaigns that demonstrate an increase in footfall and sales.
• To maintain positive relations with the existing customer on social media platforms account- twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, twitter, etc.
• To collaborate with government bodies and major private companies for corporate tie-ups.
• To conduct events from planning to execution and generate reports to measure ROI.
• Assist in developing Advertising / Promotional material, marketing collateral product and Corporate catalogue / Brochures and PowerPoint presentation.
• To assist in PR & Events Plans and implementation- press kits, social media, e-newsletter and web content.
• Graduate in Marketing, Business Administration, English Literature, Mass Communication
• 4 to 5 years of Experience in social media & PR.
• Skills: Team Player, Enthusiastic, Go Getter Attitude, Creative skill, multitasking, adaptability, etc.,
• Other Training: Communications Skills, Time management, analytical & rationalizing skills.
About the Company
Strategically located in one of Doha’s fastest growing residential area, Hyatt Plaza has been catering to families in Qatar since it first opened in 2003. The family-oriented shopping mall, which is owned by Qatar Central Markets Company W.L.L., a regional leader in real estate, offers 74 local and international retail, entertainment, and food outlets, including Giant Stores, Homes R Us, Pari Gallery, and Kiddy Zone. In addition to being Doha's leading retail, dining, and leisure spot, Hyatt Plaza is also home to Jungle Zone - the city’s popular children’s indoor theme park. Lush green surroundings, shaded parking, and a family-friendly ambience complete the shopping experience at Hyatt Plaza, making it the ideal family shopping destination in the country.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive / Specialist
Al Bayan LED