Job description / Role
Marketing & Communications Executive
Assist in the development and deployment of marketing and communications strategies and initiatives at the property level. Handle media visits and inquiries, site tours, oversee filming and photoshoot activity in conjunction with Marketing & Communications Manager. Execute and participate in promotional and marketing efforts. Support the development and maintenance of all hotel collateral, communications, partnerships, co-marketing to promote the Hotel in a unique and varied role.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You will be managing marketing and communications activities to leverage results directed by Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Assist in creating all marketing materials (Guest & internal, i.e., menus, leaflets in-room, etc.) and manage the production of all hotel and sales team collateral, branding, and logo items, ensuring all branding and company guidelines are followed.
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions, and promotional events
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager in maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant hotel departments are kept informed of marketing/communications objectives and initiatives.
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree in Marketing, advertising, communications or related field preferable.
- Prior work experience in managing marketing, communications, press for the company, and activities within the marketing department. Highly responsible & reliable
- Outstanding in writing, editing, and oral communication skills both in Arabic and English.
- Knowledge of the high-end luxury market is desirable.
Your working environment:
Alwadi MGallery Hotel Doha is a distinctive 5-star boutique hotel located within Msheireb Downtown Doha, vibrant new retail, commercial and residential development in the heart of Qatar's capital, offering 213 luxurious rooms and suites with desirable amenities, a spectacular ballroom, and five class meeting rooms, with variety of restaurants and an exclusive spa and swimming pool. Ideal for business or leisure and is just 15 minutes drive from Hamad International Airport and 10 minutes from West Bay.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together, we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Officer
Ignite Search & Selection
Marketing and Communications Executive
Al Jassim Group
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
Marketing and Communications Manager