Job description / Role
• The Marketing & Communications Department is responsible for planning, organising, monitoring and controlling communications and marketing activities, including public relations, media and social media, events, films, photography, content, sponsorship and branding in accordance with the strategic programme direction.
• The Marketing & Communications Department is responsible for leading the creation and maintenance of linkages with local governmental and non-governmental stakeholders and businesses in order to help the entity reach its vision of a successful delivery of a historic FIFA World Cup in alignment with national plans and with a lasting impact on the country and the world.
• The job holder is responsible for supporting the Marketing Division in the monitoring, administration and execution of the Marketing Business Plan and associated budget, and facilitating the smooth and effective operations of the Division. The role includes the business support (BAU and Project based) of the Divisions’ operation, across its three business streams, namely the entity, Host Country and the Tournament.
It is important to note that the below is across the three Businesses (the entity, Host Country and the Tournament).
• Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
• Responds to inquiries regarding contract obligations, deliverables and revisions.
• Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
• Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution
• Responsible for consultation and escalation to management, any contractual or related business issues which potentially may arise or are a result of the non-satisfactory delivery by the project team in a timely manner.
• Responsible for implementation of the contract management process.
• Acts as the primary contact between the project team, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly.
• Responsible to review all contracts raised by the Marketing Division to adhere to company policies and procedures
• Responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance
• Develops and integrates contract management tools, templates, methods and processes to maintain compliance by the department and its subcontractors.
• Provide support in the tendering process and the project management of marketing programmes and initiatives.
• Keep track of contract execution, scope delivery, eligibility for payment and project closure requirements.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor directly related or relevant to the job.
• Ensure the assigned responsibilities are delivered:
- To a high standard of quality and timeliness
- In full compliance with the Quality Policy and the Safety and Security rules and requirements
- In line with any standards and objectives designated in the Employee Performance Management system
Education and certifications
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Media, Public Relations and Communications or relevant discipline is an advantage
Experience and skills
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in business administration/ contract administration/ procurement/ legal/ finance preferably in a sports-oriented organisation
• Experience in client contract management is a must
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Flexibility and a related ability to work autonomously
• A team player willing to work on tight timelines and pitch in when needed
• A positive attitude, patience and persistence, especially when dealing with various internal and external stakeholders
• Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage
About the Company
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|