Job description / Role
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mind-set through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What's in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing?
The Marketing Executive will be a key actor in the success of the marketing and communication strategy of Pullman Doha West Bay. This role coordinates with the internal Sales and Marketing team to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and creating a strong network of collaborators.
- Be an ambassador for Pullman Doha West Bay, and on behalf of the marketing communications team within the overall department and wider hotel team (share information / achievements / news
- Assist DOMC/DOSM in everyday operations and projects coordination of hotel departments, providers and collaborators.
- Alongside Director of Sales and Marketing / Marketing and Communications, generate national and international media coverage through proactive measures including bringing key journalists into Pullman Doha West Bay, creating and distributing press releases, media pitches, alerts, interviews etc.
- Seek out and drive offline advertising opportunities/plans and campaigns with effort to tie-in press and promotional opportunities.
- Coordinate media visits, press trips, and follow up on their media coverage.
- Create monthly media measurements reports and monitor ROI of the online campaigns and the management of all online channels.
- Maintain an up-to-date photo and video library, media list and VIP database.
- Track and maintain information about competitors' and luxury brands' marketing and communication activities locally, regionally and globally (campaigns, offers, promotions, advertising, collateral).
- Develop and insure the production of collaterals for Sales, F&B, Operations and general hotel marketing materials.
- Redact communications and marketing copies in Arabic and English.
- Liaise with sales managers to align sales efforts with press/marketing efforts.
- Devise and implement strategy for international press efforts, identifying opportunities in different markets and during sales trips, based on the liaison with sales managers.
- Participate with Digital Marketing manager in animating the Social Media channels.
- Engage in activity with brand partners in conjunction with Director of Sales and Marketing / Marketing and Communications and explore opportunities for new brand collaborations to build partnership network.
- Carry out additional tasks as instructed and by reasonable requests from the leadership team.
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly meetings with respective teams.
Your experience and skills include:
- Arabic speaker - preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team while setting and completing individual deadlines
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
Senior Marketing Officer
Human Capital Group