Job description / Role
The Marketing Executive (Digital /Social Media) is to be responsible for maintaining content across all hotel websites, including but not limited to restaurants and spa microsites as well as support Digital Marketing Manager for online reputation management.
Observes and adheres to the Values of Accor, i.e. Guest Passion, Respect, Innovation, Trust, Sustainable Performance and Spirit of Conquest.
- Food and Beverage Service Team.
- Food and Beverage Culinary Team.
- Rooms and Spa Team.
- Sales, Catering Sales, Revenue Management and Reservations Teams.
- Finance Team.
- Talent and Culture Team.
- IT Team.
- Arcade Team.
- In-house guests.
- Tourists and Restaurant guests.
- External Suppliers.
- Social Media Influencers.
- Business Partners.
SUPPORTS DIGITAL MARKETING PLANS FOR HOTEL
- Supports Digital Marketing Manager in executing the hotel's digital marketing communication plan.
- Ensures efficient execution of assigned digital marketing campaigns and projects in a timely manner.
MAINTENANCE OF WEBSITES AND MICROSITES
- Creates and maintains content for hotel main website and standalone websites for selected Food and Beverage outlets, Arcade and Spa.
SUPPORTS SOCIAL MEDIA AWARENESS
- Supports content creation of social media pages for Hotel, Food and Beverage, Arcade and Spa for use in digital channels, including Facebook, Instagram, WeChat and Twitter.
- Supports Digital Marketing Manager in executing an effective social media influencer programme in a timely manner.
MANAGES HOTEL'S ONLINE REPUTATION
- Supports Digital Marketing Manager on online reputation management through coordinating responses for hotel across multiple platforms in a timely manner.
- To coordinate reporting for digital reporting for hotel in a timely manner.
- To process quotations and invoices for the department in a timely manner.
- To provide general administrative support for the team.
Main Complexity / Critical issues in the Job
- Effective coordination with internal departments to execute programmes.
- Creating interesting content that will drive engagement and traffic scores.
- Management of tasks to meet deadlines and campaigns objectives.
Span of Control
- Digital Score To meet targets set by Corporate Office and Hotel.
- Digital Campaign ROI To meet targets set for each campaign
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum Diploma holder and above.
- Good understanding of digital marketing and social media landscape.
- Fresh Graduates welcome. Relevant experience in hospitality industry an advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of video and photo editing tools.
- Oral fluency in English and Mandarin with written excellence in English. Ability to speak other language and / or basic understanding of other languages an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
- Service oriented with an eye for details.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team.
- Good presentation and influencing skills.
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- High integrity and able to keep confidentiality.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritise assigned projects.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.