Job description / Role
• Oversee the development and implementation of an effective marketing strategy.
• Lead strategic marketing initiatives and hold responsibility for the tactical implementation of plans for brand marketing, communications, and consumer/market research
• Create, implement and measure success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program which will enhance the Brand’s image and position within the market place.
• Oversee the development and implementation of an effective marketing and corporate communication strategy that adequately responds to the overall strategy defined.
• Oversee the marketing and communications department by taking responsibility for the marketing, communications and market research projects.
• Design, implement, and establish the annual marketing plan and Develop brand portfolio objectives, strategies and plans to facilitate brand growth and ensure its implementation
• Develop marketing budgets and manage expenditure within budget allocation
• Participate in the development of the overall strategy of the organization.
• Brainstorm, identify, plan, and execute generic and site specific ATL, BTL, and TTL marketing activities to drive admissions and F&B sales
• Maintain the Novo brand and ensure consistency of the brand across and cinemas locations and consumer touch points in compliance with the brand guidelines. Serve as a custodian of the Novo brand.
• Manage Novo loyalty program with the aim of increasing customer enrollment, loyalty and revenue per customer, through customer data analysis, design and execution of targeted loyalty campaigns, and performance tracking
• Oversee the digital marketing activities for Novo, with a focus on growing Novo’s owned digital platforms (website, mobile app, social media)
• Develop and Organize activations and events, including movie premieres, in coordination with movie distributors, landlords, and other partners.
• Oversee the development of impactful marketing and communications collaterals for Novo brand, including movie guides…
• Conduct relevant consumer and market research for the organization to generate information relevant for marketing initiatives.
• Ensure effective coordination of all marketing, advertising and promotional efforts with operations and franchise team
• Establish marketing policies, guidelines and standard operating procedures
• Oversee the continuous improvement of marketing practices.
• Degree in Marketing, Corporate Communications or related discipline
• Post graduate degree such as MSc, MBA or PGD in marketing or a relevant discipline will be an advantage
• Professional certification from relevant institutions such as CIM will be an added advantage
• Above 7 years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years in management or supervisory role
About the Company
ELAN Group was established in 2004 with the ambitious task of bringing international and unique advertising concepts to Qatar. By introducing the latest media tools to the market, with the support of globally experienced partners, we laid the foundations and set global standards for the country’s advertising sector.
Since then, we have evolved over the years to become a diversified and fully integrated media and entertainment company offering media, urban city beautification, events, and entertainment services throughout region.
ELAN Group delivers the very best in media, events, urban and entertainment services by engaging with our customers at every stage of each project and always putting them at the center of everything that we do.