Job description / Role
• To deliver compelling marketing campaigns that drives footfall, as well as retailer sales and market share for the shopping Centre, whilst consistently working for the benefit the company.
• Implements a Corporate responsibility, marketing plan and strategy that addresses the needs of the community in line with the corporate objectives.
• Develops and implements an opening plan and strategy.
• Creates a robust public relations programme that increases awareness of the Mall, enhances its image and promotes its marketing activities.
• Commissions, interprets and utilizes the market research in the development and evaluation of all marketing activities.
• Oversees marketing communications, including collateral produced to for retailers, consumers, local community stakeholders, CR partners or commercial partners.
• Manages the marketing budget including the allocation of funds.
• Oversees marketing teams to ensure full compliancy with all Mall procedures
• Manages, motivates and develops the Marketing Team.
• Manages external agencies to produce creative and compelling advertising, PR and promotional campaigns, using a combination of both traditional media and new technologies, which will drive footfall and repeat visits to the Mall.
• Manages the process of planning and implements a digital marketing strategy in line with the business and marketing objectives Ensures that all major agency accounts are reviewed each year and that the accounts are re-tendered in accordance with the Mall’s tender procedures to ensure best practice and best use of marketing budgets.
• Develops (and places) a media buying strategy that targets the desired demographics.
• Liaises regularly with retailer’s partners (local store and head office level) and encourages participation for Mall events and promotions, as well as support for the delivery of the overall marketing strategy.
• Develops promotions and incentive schemes, such as the Gift Cards, by working in partnership with all the tenants to deliver strong results for the Mall and oversees customer services Gift Card targets and devise campaigns that will continue to increase Gift Card sales for the Mall.
• Deals with all media enquiries, including crisis management situations.
• Supports the Line Manager through the implementation of personal development plans that provides opportunities for exposure to new project opportunities, as well as the chance to develop budget and agency management skills.
• Communicates regularly with stores, through regular retailer forums and ensure retailers are fully aware of upcoming initiatives or opportunities to get involved of activities and are fully engaged with the available marketing support.
• Supports the Line Manager in delivering the planned strategy and ensures timely and appropriate responses to customer communication received through all social and digital channels.
• Works with the Line Manager to assign key objectives from the job descriptions to the relevant members of the Marketing Team.
• Ensures compliance with Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager
Qualifications & Skills Required:
• At least 5-7 years Marketing Management experience
• At least 3 years’ retail, consumer, leisure or hospitality industry experience.
• Commercial acumen.
• Tertiary qualifications in Marketing/ Business and other appropriate discipline.
• Good understanding of retail marketing the drivers of shopping.
• Experience in Budget management
• Good interpersonal skills – team approach.
• Demonstrate sound work ethics always Exudes corporate business image
• Ability to read and clearly understand architectural construction documents
• Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Maintains high standards of conduct and professionalism
• Possess’ cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Ability to work to deadlines and stay calm in a pressure environment.
• Trustworthy with confidential and sensitive company information
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions