Job description / Role
• Develop and execute marketing strategies and plan to support our ambitious local market growth targets.
• Build engaging sales materials to broaden the conversation with the client and deepen relationships.
• Enhance brand awareness in the trading industry through consistent and thoughtful presence within the target community
• Plan and manage comprehensive social media programs, increase presence of senior stakeholders and build engaging digital content
• Manage to deliver content such as articles, videos, blogs, research reports, whitepapers and infographics that are centered around client needs and showcase Thomson Reuters as a trusted, best-of-breed partner with a wide range of capabilities
• Work closely with Operations Manager to drive program development and enable localized execution tactics
• Drive a standard of excellence across all marketing deliverables, ensuring they add significant value to the business.
• Accountable for budget spend per activity and understand financial impact of marketing activities and how this aligns to business goals.
QAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Living in Qatar and able to get NOC
• Experience in Exchange / Bank / Financial company is preferable
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
• A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
• At least five years' experience as a marketing manager.
• Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24.
• Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
• Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong time management and organizational abilities.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Business Development Specialist (Facility Management Field)
MAYKS HR Consulting
A Leading Group In The UAE
Exhibition & Event Manager
MAYKS HR Consulting
Sales and Marketing Executive