Job description / Role
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Manage all activities within the marketing department, ensuring all brand standards are followed
- Creates & executes annual marketing plan to budget.
- Serve as the hotel's primary brand ambassador, ensuring that brand guidelines are followed
- Develop and execute the hotel's marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Sales, Spa, Food & Beverage departments to ensure profit growth and brand exposure
- Plan and oversee the hotel's advertising and promotional activities
- Work with digital marketing to develop compelling consumer and media content
- Oversee all marketing initiatives for the hotel
- Verifies all advertising for the hotel in digital channels is in alignment with brand voice
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Oversee photo shoots for the hotel and seasonal campaigns
- Any other marketing related task requests
Your experience and skills include:
- An experienced marketing expert in hospitality background is required
- Excellent knowledge of online and social media marketing and up to trend is a must
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related major
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the marketing, digital or related professional area
- An engaging and empathic, self-driven and creative leader
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Outstanding understanding of market
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.