Job description / Role
Rixos Doha Qetaifan
Opening mid 2022, Rixos Doha Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sq m of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres in height.
This position is concerned with all support required for Marketing Director in directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in all communication activities with an emphasis on digital marketing to promote good quality and positive communications in order to promote and enhance the digital performance, image and general marketing of the hotel.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Provide support and assistance in creating digital plan for the hotels in alignment with marketing and communications efforts.
- Successfully plan, implement and lead long-term revenue driving digital strategies across a range of segments that impacts consumer engagement, brand awareness and sales by proactively escalating revenue and driving business forward.
- Overseeing design and production of marketing collaterals and promotional materials.
- Creating and delivering content for integrated multi-channel social media strategy.
- Ensuring corporate branding standards and legal compliances are met as per Dubai Regional Office.
- Work closely with F&B and Sales department to map out promotional activities for the year.
- Build and maintain relationships with key local decision makers and the local social community to promote positive exposure of the hotel.
- Work closely with Corporate Digital team to develop revenue-driving initiatives within the digital discipline.
- Support photography for digital and advertising purposes
- Digital Communications, advertising agency and corporate brand marketing.
- Maintain budget control and oversee media placement schedules in feeder markets.
- Determine overall digital marketing campaign ROI.
- Develop social media strategies and messages for the year.
- Managing stakeholder relationships and driving results to meet their expectations.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 4 years of hotel resort experience.
- Experience in handling a Complex or Cluster role is an added advantage.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing is preferred.
- Strong computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Social Media publishing tools and reporting systems.
- Experience in developing and executing creative promotional programs.
- Strong team player with excellent leadership skills.
- Proven ability to create partnerships within the industry and community.
- Must be self-motivated and able to make decisions while handling numerous projects at one time
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.