Job description / Role
The Marketing Operation Manager is responsible for managing the local operation & marketing departments to ensure business objectives are met as well as setting up a strategic marketing plan that contributes to the company's annual financial targets and objectives.
• Develop and implement integrated marketing and operation strategies to attain set objectives in terms of revenues, profitability, and market share while preserving consistent corporate image in all shops, campaigns & promotions.
• Negotiate and close the deals on events; prepare and manage the annual calendar of marketing events.
• Implement both operation and marketing action plans based on the annual budget on set instructions and develop plan accordingly to support the objectives set by the Country Manager.
• Research and understand the recommended new trends based on the market need and manage the local social media.
• Lead and negotiate new concessionaire deals. Manage the concessionaire relationships to make sure that the display and the availability of products are based on the acceptable standard in the business.
• Search for new suppliers and potential clients in the market; manage the relationships and develop new ticketing deals.
• Accountable on P&L of the operation and responsible to lead the store to achieve company results and performance based on budgeted sales.
• Provide operational assistance for new store openings ensuring set opening dates are met and operating standards are maintained; Sustain a high customers satisfaction level through the implementation of loyalty program seamlessly
• Recruit, train, motivate, and evaluate team members to ensure that they have the necessary skill base and required image and that they are optimally enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
• Execute and run in-store events aligned with media and PR action plans to achieve the targeted brand coverage with the aim of boosting customer experience with the brand.
QAR 20,000 to 26,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Living in Qatar with NOC
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
• Strong exposure to local/regional media sources
• 8 plus years of experience in a similar field but at least 4 years in managerial position
• Fluency in English (Arabic is a plus)
• Fluency with Microsoft office software programs (Word, access, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
MAYKS HR Consulting
Senior Marketing Manager
A Leading Company In Qatar
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting
University Foundation College