Job description / Role
The Marketing & PR Coordinator is to support the execution of hotel programmes, including Food and Beverage, spa and event management for hotel events. It also serves to deliver public relation awareness for the hotel as well as facilitate administration matters for the Marketing Communications department.
Observes and adheres to the Values of Accor, i.e. Guest Passion, Respect, Innovation, Trust, Sustainable Performance and Spirit of Conquest.
- Front Office Team.
- Housekeeping Team.
- Food and Beverage Service Team.
- Food and Beverage Culinary Team.
- Engineering Team.
- Finance Team.
- In-house Residents.
- Tourists and Restaurant Guests.
- External Suppliers.
- Business Partners.
- PR Agencies.
SUPPORTS HOTEL, FOOD AND BEVERAGE, SPA, EVENTS PR EVENT MANAGEMENT COORDINATION
- Drafts news releases on hotel promotions, new executive appointments, spa offers and all newsworthy hotel activities.
- Identifies targeted media and oversees the processing and sending out of press releases in a timely manner.
- Maintains media lists for both local and international markets.
- Maintains and updates press releases and executive biographies.
- Assists with the organising of media familiarisation trips and media hosted stays.
- Facilitates media requests for interviews and features.
- Maintains good working relationships with local and international media.
- Arranges photography of VIP guests and maintain "Hall of Fame" and archives.
- Monitors news coverage and circulate internally.
SUPPORTS FOOD AND BEVERAGE MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Supports and executes marketing, promotions and communications plans for selected Food and Beverage outlets, as assigned.
- Develops digital and social media content for selected Food and Beverage outlets, working closely with digital marketing team to maximise awareness and effectiveness.
- Facilitates photography of selected Food and Beverage outlets to support promotions.
- Supports development of collaterals for selected Food and Beverage outlets
SUPPORTS SPA MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Works closely with Marketing Communications colleagues on spa marketing campaigns.
- Supports development of collaterals for spa in line with marketing plans and promotions.
SUPPORTS EVENT MANAGEMENT COORDINATION AND EXECUTION
- Liaises with internal stakeholders and external vendors to co-ordinate and support Hotel and Spa events and promotions.
PROVISION OF ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- Coordinates PR reporting for all media coverage received for the hotel.
- Processes quotations and invoices for the department.
- Facilitates hotel sponsorships and gift voucher requisition.
- Provides general administrative support for the team.
Main Complexity / Critical issues in the Job
- Effective coordination with internal departments to execute programmes.
- Management of tasks to meet deadlines and campaigns objectives.
Span of Control
- Media Coverage for Hotel To have at least 15 key coverage
- Media Coverage for Food and Beverage venues To have at least 5 key coverage for each assigned F&B venue
- Food and Beverage Revenue To support Food and Beverage to meet their revenue objectives
- Spa Revenue To support spa to meet its revenue objectives
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum Diploma holder or equivalent and above or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Marketing Communications / Public Relations. Experience in retail industry an advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe software. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop an advantage. Proficiency in simple video editing an advantage.
- Oral fluency in English and Mandarin with written excellence in English. Ability to speak other language and / or basic understanding of other languages an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
- Service oriented with an eye for details.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team.
- Good presentation and influencing skills.
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- High integrity and able to keep confidentiality.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to set priorities for assigned projects
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
A Leading Company
Customer Care Agent
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Administration Assistant (Executive Office)
Qatar Project Management (QPM)