Marketing & Social Media Specialist
Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client operates in the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking an Arabic- and English-speaking Marketing & Social Media Specialist to plan and execute all their marketing activities and to act as a guide and focal point for the appointed social media agency. This role will be based in Qatar.
• Crafting strategies and plans for all Marketing activities, including Digital, Advertising, and Creative
• Executing all Marketing activities, including Digital, Advertising, and Creative
• Acting as consultant for internal customers in market and target group segmentation, and deciding the best way forward to achieve marketing goals
• Analysing the impact of marketing campaigns during and after execution to adjust for future campaigns and developing best practices
• Analysing media buying reports to develop best practices for future campaigns
• Assisting in the development of B2B and B2C promotion campaigns
• Developing marketing budgets in coordination with all internal customers for optimal ROI
• Overseeing all campaign budgets, and managing budget distribution
• Proposing, initiating and overseeing partnerships (barter deals) for best marketing impact, e.g., with websites, influencers, malls etc.
QAR 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree qualification in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, or similar relevant subject
• At least 5 years’ experience in marketing, branding, and social media, ideally with experience working for civil engineering, infrastructure construction or transportation companies
• Fluent in both Arabic and English, with excellent writing and editing skills in both
• Demonstrable history of working in traditional and digital media, and excellent knowledge of social media channels as marketing tools
• Creative, with excellent teamworking, multitasking, and analytical skills
To apply, please send your CV online
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|