Job description / Role
- This role is responsible for conceptualizing, producing and enforcing the visual identity and market visibility of assigned brands (ABA fashion).
- This role is responsible for marketing activities (research, planning (including budgeting), validating, coordination and executing) for all assigned brands.
- With excellence creativity, the role must develop and execute marketing programs to increase brand identity and awareness in the market, and must possess high level of initiative especially on the research for latest market trends, marketing strategy, and development of effective marketing plans with the assigned budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Media/ Marketing/ Advertising related discipline is a must and Masters would be advantageous
- Professional qualifications such as CIM (chartered institute of marketing) or marketing related professional qualifications from a well-recognised awarding body is a must.
- Experience of 5 - 7 years with multi brand management and/or marketing of several reputed brands
- Good knowledge of utilising the financial aspects efficiently.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken is a must. Arabic is an added advantage.
- Well-presented and able to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
- Proficient in MS Office
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.