Job description / Role
• Be on time on your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
• Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with Salon protocols and accepted certification practices.
• Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
• Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the Salon.
• Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
• Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
• Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the Salon’s policies and procedures.
• Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
• Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the Salon that require attention.
• Actively promote the Salon, treatments, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
• Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
• Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests.
• Possess the ability to work with and without direct supervision.
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
• Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the Salon.
• Assist in all areas of Salon operation as requested by management.
• All issues to be communicated to the Salon Manager
Key Job Responsibilities
• Ensure that clients receive the best customer service care
• To be honest and trustworthy; friendly but professional attitude
• Be customer-service oriented and friendly
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be organized and tidy
• Be able to multi-task
• Be flexible and cooperative
• Have a high energy level
• Be well-groomed and professional-looking
• Be prompt and possess a good sense of time
• Must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, possess a general understanding of body treatments and be willing to train in Salon’s specific massage and body treatment offerings
• Must be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of clients
Health Safety & Security
• To make note of any maintenance issues and report to supervisor
• To ensure that work station and tools are sanitized
• Comply with the company corporate code of conduct at all times.
• Familiarize yourself with the company vision and values which link to our model of desired behaviors that we expect all employees to display.
• Perform other tasks at the level of the role as directed by your line manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goals.
• Ability to work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries.
• Must have a license or certification after graduating from an approved program for body therapies
• Must have 2 years’ experience in a Spa or Salon for body treatments (massage, hamam/scrubs)
About the Company
Al Mana is one of the largest and most diversified groups in the region, operating over 55 companies in 8 countries and employing over 3500 personnel. Industries that we operate in include automotive distribution and services, real estate and investments, retail and luxury fashion, F&B, engineering, technology, media and entertainment. The group covers most areas of retail including luxury goods, beauty, fashion, home interiors, watches and jewellery. Operating over 300 outlets, Al Mana represents some of the largest and most successful brands in the world.