Job description / Role
• Ensure that all materials being used/installed complied with the project quality requirements.
• Review and approve all submitted materials by the contractor and provide recommendation for approval by the RE/SRE
• Analyze/evaluate laboratory test results and product failure data to determine causes of problems and develop solutions.
• Supervise laboratory testing processes of material samples collected at plant and at site to ensure their quality and suitability.
• Maintain records of test results and all taken corrective actions.
• Track and review the site testing and certificates of compliance.
• Ensure inspection of all delivered materials to site for conformance to the project requirements and approval.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 14 years of post-graduation experience
• At least 7 years experience in Roads, Infrastructure, Landscape & Beautification Projects from start to completion.
• Required Experience in GCC region
• Required MMUP Engineer Registration (UPDA)
• Already resident in Qatar and NOC Available
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Material Engineer - Airport
A Leading Company In Qatar
QA / QC Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
Quality Control Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services