Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Materials Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
This position is responsible for providing all necessary assistance to the construction team with respect to materials submittals, approvals, testing and sampling.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Ensure compliance of used materials with the projects specifications.
- To participate in the quality control of materials including all the laboratory and field testing, acceptance of used materials, checking and accepting all remedial and corrective measures.
- Participate in construction quality control.
- Supervise, participate and direct sampling and testing of all materials according to the contract and the specifications.
- Analyze the test results in a timely manner and recommend action to the Senior Resident Engineer.
- Maintain records of test results and all corrective actions taken.
- Track and review the site testing and certificates of compliance.
- Follow up and verify implementation of corrective actions.
- Ensure inspection and checking of all delivered materials to site for conformance to the project requirements and approval.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 10 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Engineering and a professional engineering registration.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.