Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Material Standard & Specifications Engineer - Future Opportunity to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar .
This position is responsible for providing Health and Safety advice and information to KEO staff and contractors to raise the safety standards and ensure compliance on site.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Prequalifying manufacturers and or materials as per specifications, standards, manuals/guidelines, considering the quality and reputation of product and factory.
- Carrying out the Preliminary Inspection & RE-Inspection of delivered electrical materials.
- Verifying the quality assurance manuals, procedures and check lists of suppliers and manufacturers to ensure the quality of implementation methodologies.
- Preparing the post award technical data, drawings, check points, etc... related to the supplied material & its related accessories.
- Conducting periodic inspections of suppliers' warehouses to ensure the quality of storage, handling and recording the stock level of all material required for development and maintenance of electricity network and submits a report on the same.
- Developing necessary and relevant reports (daily, weekly, monthly, annual etc.) pertaining to material planning.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 10 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- It is essential that the majority of your experience should be within a similar field working on government / municipality projects in the provision of utilities / water and electricity projects.
Please note that consideration for thier role will require submission of education and work experience certificates.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.