Job description / Role
Materials Engineer (Infrastructure) - Multiple Opportunities
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Materials Engineer (Infrastructure) to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for ensuring the quality standards of recruitment service delivery across all levels in KEO as well as delivering a positive and rewarding candidate experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
We envisage success in this role to include ;
- Reviewing and making recommendation for approval of all submitted materials by the contractor.
- Ensuring compliance of used materials with the projects specifications.
- Participating in construction quality control.
- Supervising, participating and directing sampling and testing of all materials according to the contract and the specifications.
- Analyzing the test results in a timely manner and recommending action to the Senior Resident Engineer.
- Maintaining records of test results and all taken corrective actions.
- Tracking and reviewing the site testing and certificates of compliance.
- Following up and verifying implementation of corrective actions.
- Ensuring inspection and checking of all delivered materials to site for conformance to the project requirements and approval.
To be successful in this role we envision that you will bring a minimum of 14 years career experience with a BSc Degree in Engineering or equivalent. Additionally a minimum of 5 years experience as a Materials Engineer on a highway construction project within the GCC is required.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.