Job description / Role
We are seeking to recruit on behalf of our client a MATERIALS COORDINATOR (SHUTDOWN/TURNAROUND OFFSHORE ENGINEER) who will be working in [user] their OPERATIONS ENGINEER _ OFFSHORE DEPARTMENT based in Qatar on a long term residential and will be working as a “Materials coordinator” and will be responsible for consistently providing a quality 'Materials Management Services' to all offshore Facilities in managing its major plant turnarounds, major overhaul, breakdown maintenance etc to safely and timely achieve 'Offshore Operations Business Objectives'. Identify, prioritise, plan, order and expedite direct purchase material and spares, ensuring quality and timely delivery as per the end-user's specifications and requirements for Turnarounds/OE projects.
- 10 years maintenance experience within a similar Oil & Gas or petrochemical and exposure in maintenance environments
- At least 6 years’ experience in the operation of a computerized Maintenance Management System (SAP)
- Knowledge and understanding of principles, processes and requirements for Strategic planning in Oil/Gas/Petrochemical Offshore based industry
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English
- Specialized training on materials/shutdown/project management, maintenance planning & scheduling
- Experience in Estimating and Budgeting
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent in discipline (Mech. / Elect / Inst) with sufficient knowledge in SAP (PM, MM, and FICO Modules) in addition to sufficient knowledge computer application
About the Company
Natural Resources is a specialist supplier of recruitment and project staffing services to the global Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Construction industries.
We combine experience and knowledge of the international staffing market with ISO registered quality, environmental, and health and safety systems to provide the most appropriate solution to our wide range of global customers.
We deliver talent on demand across disciplines ranging from skilled trades, engineering, specialist technical and scientific, commercial, to management and executive.
Our bespoke recruitment and project staffing solutions can be delivered at each stage of a project’s lifescyle or on an on-going basis to support the growth of our customers.
Natural Resources is based in the UK and the Netherlands but with an 'in country' presence on every major project. We are able to deliver a local service irrespective of geography.
Category Specialist (Supply Chain)
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Middle East Executive
Senior Procurement Engineer
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||19 Aug|
Procurement Manager - MEP