Job description / Role
TAX FREE Contractual Job Opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Commissioning Technician to be based in Qatar by a leading company.
• Work as part of a site commissioning team for a Plant.
• Must have the ability to self perform every aspect of the work including but not limited to pumps, valves, On start-up will perform all system tuning and calibrations to ensure safe and reliable operation of the unit and plant.
• Responsibilities include troubleshooting, testing for all mechanical systems.
• Will interact with the Samsung commissioning team including OEM technical advisors.
To qualify for this role, below requirements need to be met:
• High school education or technical institute graduate or extensive equivalent technical experience.
• Seven years mechanical system commissioning, start-up and operating experience with minimum of five years mechanical commissioning, start-up operation experience
• Permit to work and lock-out tag-out training and experience
• Extensive experience testing, tuning, calibrating, and troubleshooting mechanical, protection, and control systems
• Good understanding of mechanical system ex)Pump, Valve
• Previous working experience with large pumps,
• Ability to review and understand multi-discipline (mechanical, electrical, control systems, etc.) drawings and documents
• Ability to review and understand OEM supplier drawings and information
• Good written and spoken English language skills
Interested? Apply now!
Please note that Candidates who are currently available in Qatar with a valid transferrable RP will be considered.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Equinox Global Investments
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|
Quest Search & Selection
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.