Job description / Role
• Prepare drawings for infrastructure 3D Civil
• Coordinate with internal design disciplines for design related issues
• Amend drawings based on feedback from Local Authorities, Client and Design Engineers
• Conversion from Auto CAD to PDF
QAR 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Preferably with at least 2-4 years’ of experience in GCC
• A Diploma in Engineering or a relevant qualification in drafting.
• Highly skilled in using Auto CAD and other engineering support tools.
• Good command over English language both oral and written
Interested candidates can send the following documents with job in the mentioned format.
• Updated CV (Word Format)
• We need a candidate who can provide NOC for 6 months and secondment letter to apply for (ERRA CARD - Mandatory) by completing at least 1+ year with the current sponsor, others please ignore this offer.
• We need a candidate with valid QID for minimum 6 months.
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||7 Oct|
Draftsman - Autocad
Search Heads Middle East
MEP Project Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical)
Ignite Search & Selection
Junior QA/QC Engineer
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)