Job description / Role
• Studying the Tender documents & drawings and identifying scope of work.
• Quantity takeoff from tender drawings using Plan Swift, AutoCAD, Revit for BIM & Adobe PDF.
• Assigned to Quantify Required Material Takeoff for Air Conditioning, Smoke Exhaust & Ventilation Ducting System, Refrigerant & Drainage Piping for HVAC, Fire Fighting System, FM200 System, Indoor/Outdoor Plumbing & Drainage system & Sanitary wares.
• Generating RFQ process to suppliers/subcontractors and follow up with them.
• Raising queries to Consultant/Client for any discrepancies or missing information, drawings or documents
• Preparing comparative statement as per the Client’s specification and requirements.
QAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• MINIMUM 5-7 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
• Mechanical Engineer
• Salary range – 15K-20K (TOTAL PACKAGE)
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.