Job description / Role
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will be responsible for the ethical promotion of Nestle's infant products by actively educating healthcare professionals on the products' features and benefits while providing them with accurate guidelines on the appropriate usage of the product. More importantly you are required to advise that new born babies should be strictly breastfeed in their first 6 months if breastfeeding is a possible option. Most of your working day will be spent in the field communicating with healthcare professionals. Are you familiar with Nestle's association with the World Health Organization code? If not you better ask around as it will be your main compliance guideline!
A day in the life of
- Active recommendation by Healthcare Professionals of Nestles Infant Nutrition Products and services where and when appropriate and when exclusive breastfeeding is not possible
- Develop long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with Healthcare Professionals and relevant medical decision makers
- Optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering and sharing
- To ensure quality service to Healthcare Professionals through proper monitoring of product availability, visibility, freshness and pricing
- Creation, implementation and Execution of agreed territory action plan within the allocated budget
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Nutrition or any related field
- 0-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to build solid relationships with different stakeholders
- Possess strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Planning and Organization skills
- Bachelor's Degree (Pharmacy, Medicine, Nutrition, Biology or any related field)
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.