Job description / Role
As a large, sophisticated professional services organization, everything we do comes down to having the right people with the right skills in the right place This is a fantastic opportunity to join the in-house Talent attraction and acquisition (TAÂ²) team at EY, finding future talent that will enable EY to deliver our strategy
Working as a valued member of the MENA TAÂ² team, you take a lead role in creating and implementing a strategy that encompasses content and channels, campaigns, and external positioning to differentiate and amplify EY's brand among potential hires in alignment with regional recruiting goals. Primary aims are to help EY consistently improve and/or maintain its Universum 'most favored employer' ranking and to attain consistently outstanding New Joiner Survey scores. Success will be measured through recruitment metrics and progress against the recruitment brand maturity framework.
Your key responsibilities
As an Employment brand lead, you will work closely with the Business, Regional Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function and Talent Acquisition Attraction Team to provide a coherent and effective approach to differentiating EY and building our brand at every stage of the recruitment process. You will build and maintain relationships with local recruiting colleagues, regional BMC teams and actively participates in Global recruitment brand network activities to ensure consistency and alignment with the Global recruitment brand strategy.
You will consult with the region and countries to understand local recruitment processes and talent acquisition strategies and liaise with the Business and Talent Acquisition Attraction Leadership to understand business growth objectives, target candidates, headcount plans to identify needs and build and launch campaigns that meet EY's diversity and inclusiveness agenda.
Building a comprehensive strategy and plan with a digital and social media first approach, including content (created and curated), channels, campaigns, external positioning, and PR to amplify EY's brand among potential hires in alignment with our master corporate brand and visual identity, will be an important part of this role, as well as maintaining oversight of attraction activities executed by Talent and Global Talent Attraction and third parties.
You will also:
- Own the reporting and measurement of our Experienced Hire talent attraction strategy, understanding key business drivers and the role of Recruitment within the context of our overall business objectives
- Lead the design, development, and execution of our recruitment marketing activities across all service lines in the business. You will own the annual activation plan and be encouraged to think of new and exciting ways to reach our target audiences.
- Oversee our Experienced Hire partnerships in MENA - working with job boards, recruitment organizations and event sponsorships to raise awareness of EY's brand in the market
- Lead a small team of Employer Brand specialists - providing them with daily support and guidance to help them develop and grow within the team
- Drive innovation and creativity within the Experienced Hire team, sharing best practice with the wider business on audience mindset, messaging and creative concepts
- Own the day-to-day relationship with our creative agency and media partners to maximize the value we receive and ensure all agreed deliverables are met. You will oversee the budget for Experienced Hire activity, tracking invoicing and ensuring no overspend.
- Be our go-to subject matter expert on Hiring attraction strategies, participating in regular discussions with stakeholders across MENA about the strategic employer brand direction and serving as a trusted business advisor. You will have the confidence to present to and constructively challenge senior stakeholders where needed.
- Work with the wider Talent team to ensure an understanding of how marketing efforts affect the application pipeline and where interventions might be needed
- Proactively scan the market to understand the latest trends in the employer branding space, with an eye on new campaigns, channels, and initiatives we're seeing across the market
Skills and attributes for success
- Project management skills - ability to plan and manage your time effectively. You will have experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven track record planning and implementing comprehensive campaigns, social media channel strategies and digital executions.
- Relationship building skills - ability to build productive relationships with our global function and colleagues. You will be an active listener and adapt your approach where necessary - but also be able to express your opinion when relevant.
- Leadership skills - experience of managing a team, leading on campaigns, and owning a budget. You will be able to bring out the best in others, motivating them and providing guidance to more junior colleagues in the team.
- Commercial awareness - you will have experience measuring complex business goals and deliverables - regularly reporting on these two teams and stakeholders
- Resilience - you will be able to work under pressure in a complex business with the ability to respond to change and lead others through change
- Strong and persuasive communicator and relationship builder.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in leading creative marketing and communications, proven experience in developing and implementing strategies in traditional and social media.
- Experience working with/for a professional services organization or an advertising/marketing agency is preferred.
- Working in international and diverse, cross cultural environments.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Ability to work independently but able to readily identify when to share information with immediate team (for knowledge or best practice) or when to escalate significant issues
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region