Job description / Role
• You must be UPDA/MMUP certified and also be in Qatar with NOC
• Provide support and co-ordinate with all concerned parties and ensure that the design and works are executed as per contract documents.
• Maintain an overview of entire project progress, quality control, and safety review on general construction practices accepted by standard code of practices, while continuing to attend to all technicalities review related to project.
• Following up design development and reviewing all related documents
• Confirming that all deign deliverables are in line with the Clients’ requirements.
• Review the design, tender & IFC drawings and discrepancies to be reported to technical manager of the project.
• Any constructability issues to be identified and reported. Any Request for Information related to specification, drawings, etc to be raised with the proposed solutions.
• Following Testing and commissioning of all MEP Systems with the site Consultant.
• Ensuring that the projects design are as per specifications and comply with the authorities guide lines
• Review & evaluate contractor’s claims and variations related the MEP.
• Provide assistance to Project Managers on MEP issues and RFI
• Ensuring that the projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards;
• Provide and support to the construction management
• Review the MEP suppliers Qualifications
• Attend some of the inspection request with the site consultant
• Assist PM and QS in drafting related Site Work Instruction.
• Support the team to advice on the impacts.
• Coordinate with other trade disciplines for smooth project progress.
• Assist PM when required especially for confirming RFI responses.
• Train, guide direct and advise subordinate Civil Engineers to ensure that services delivered are according to the project requirements.
• Monthly brief work reports to be provided to PM as required.
• Assist the PM in preparing project reports.
• Continuously follow up and do all necessary for obtaining all statutory approvals for the project.
• Keep update with QCS, statutory authority regulations, etc on a regular basis.
• Attend/ assist QCDD inspections as advised by concern leads.
• Ensure professional development by attending related seminars, technical workshops, etc
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
• Work experience as design and site supervision
• Technical Knowledge
• Problem Solving and Assist Decision Making
• Results Oriented
• Relationship Management
• Applying awareness through knowledge on QCDD, NFPA, KAHRAMAA Ashghal and Municipality regulations.
• Knowledge on through review and comment/provide solutions of the projects drawings
• Arabic English ( first choice)
• Other nationalities ( second choice)
• QAR 20,000 ( Package)
Number of Placement
• One Candidate
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Mechanical Engineer
A Leading Group In UAE
Electrical Engineer - ELV / CCTV / Security Systems
MEP General Manager