Job description / Role
• Minimum 10 years of demonstrable experience of supervision of MEP projects of which not less than 5 years shall be in works related to similar surface & ground water networks projects.
• Experience should also2 include construction involving pumping stations and SGW treatment works related to public infrastructure projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/ or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institute to the approval of the Engineer
• Must have good command of English both written and spoken;
• Computer skills are mandatory.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.