Job description / Role
We are looking for qualified MEP QS with past experience in the fit-out or construction sector. Preference for local candidates with experience in Mechanical and Electrical focus.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) based on tender drawing & Specification includes all works.
• Preparation of take of quantity from construction drawing.
• Coordination of the review of draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tenders are included.
• Knowledge in initial review of projects, condition of contract, contract documents, specification and design drawing.
• Preparation of tender documentation queries to consultants/clients to confirm and collect any missing data.
• Attend technical meetings with contractor and weekly progress meeting if required by construction manager.
• Ensure full coordination between all other disciplines/Trades has been carried out for all external and internal MEP services.
• Preparation of Cost Estimation for MEP Works (Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical) and Pricing, Rate Build-up of Materials, Labour, Plants and other misc.
• Invite the Quotation from Sub Contractor/Supplier, Negotiation and Comparison, ability to prepare pre contract & tender activity.
• Maintenance and update of Approved Sub Contractor/Supplier database.
• Corresponding with Consultants/Authorities regarding the specification/technical and BOQ any difference to tender requirements and raise queries for clarification.
• Coordination with planning, procurement, finance and administration cell for necessary documents required for the submission.
• Preparation of tender pre-qualification item, List of Sub Contractor/Supplier, Cash Flow Chart, Machinery.
• Good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Interior Fit Out industry
• Knowledge of working with MEP based project as a Quantity surveyor.
• Ability to recognize contractual obligations of both company and its subcontractors.
• Good Experience in AUTO CAD/MS Office is a must.
• Able to review and measure the executed works.
• Good knowledge in detailed shop drawing, coordination drawings.
• Able to act on own initiative and proactive way.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in the delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in the Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus in the design, delivery, and installation of interior fit-out. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of the project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery and installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of the interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality, and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health and safety, and environmental protection and are certified as a Grade A general contractor.
Specialties Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metalworks, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement, and Project Management.
MEP Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Site Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure