Job description / Role
• Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
• Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
• Advising managers on improvements and new strategies.
• Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
• Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
• Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
• Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
• Living in Qatar with NOC
• Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Sound knowledge of construction.
• Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
MEP - Quantity Surveyor
One Thousand Walls
Quantity Surveyor for a Project Management Company
Quantity Surveyor - Pre-Contract
Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)
Site Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure