United Development Company (UDC)
Job description / Role
- Oversee the Operation and Maintenance of all related MEP works and this including wet and dry utility networks, pumping stations, Storm water, Electrical Substations, Feeder Pillars, lighting, Water Features, LPG Plant, Pneumatic Waste Collection Systems etc. by a third-party contractor.
- Maintenance of infrastructure pipework in relation to underground valves and pipework including rectification of water leakages.
- Manage the maintenance of electrical infrastructure cable network and rectification.
- To oversee and delegate other maintenance personnel to ensure adequate management of the site services in conjunction with the FM service provider.
- To ultimately ensure the highest standards of customer service and service quality.
- Stand as a reliever whenever the MEP Engineer is on leave and perform the tasks which were being performed by him.
- To arrange for the repair of defective pumps and equipment as well as motor rewinding in a third-party workshop where major component replacement is involved.
- Manage the transfer of wastewater from the Island and TSE supply from Ashaghal for the Island Irrigation purpose.
- At the end of every month take manual water meter readings in Gewan Island including TSE, Potable Water and HEX buildings and report the status of all water meters.
- Arrange for the reliability of all instruments in pump stations by periodic calibration by an approved third party contractor.
- Engineering Degree (Electrical/Mechanical)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in MEP maintenance
About the Company
United Development Company (UDC) was established in July 1999 as one of the leading private sector shareholding companies in the State of Qatar and the Middle East, and has been listed on the Doha Securities Market since June 2003.
UDCs mission is to identify and invest in long-term projects contributing to Qatars growth and providing good shareholder value. The company has an authorized share capital of QR 1.072.5 billion (US $294 million), a market capitalization of US$ 902MM and total assets of US$ 1,131 MM.
From day one, the companys mandate and mission has been to become a cornerstone of the development of Qatar, creating lasting value and maximizing returns for partners and shareholders.
MEP Estimation Engineer
Unibuild Group of Companies
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy