Job description / Role
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Consultant, you will be responsible to design and develop the infrastructure technical aspects for the deployment for different customer and also work with Microsoft closely.
• Act as the infrastructure expert for supporting different customers in the transformation of various services from on-premises solutions to Cloud technologies.
• Plan, design, configure and deploy large scale cloud infrastructure on-premises or on Azure for different customers.
• Produce end-to-end solution designs, putting together technologies from multiple IT systems and departments across either the application or infrastructure domains.
• Must have detailed knowledge and experience of one or more application or infrastructure domains and can clearly document and communicate the domain architecture.
• Ensures technical quality and assurance by participating in Governance and Technical Design peer review processes, working closely with customer and internal stakeholders as appropriate.
• Oversees coordination of the Solution Manager/Solution Architect, and teams up with other Functional or Technical Architects.
• Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft Azure with IaaS & PaaS / Microsoft 365 with Security, including planning, configuration, optimization and deployment.
• Strong practical Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
• Proficiency in Windows / Active Directory / Exchange / Azure and Microsoft 365 technologies.
• Large scale migration experience Data Centre to Data Centre and/or Data Centre to Cloud.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
• Experience planning and developing support processes and adhering to best practices.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience managing cloud/data center operations, including governance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
Candidate should have relevant experience of deployment/migration/configuration on the below technologies and platforms:
• Active Directory
• Exchange Server
• Microsoft Azure Cloud (IaaS/PaaS)
• Microsoft 365 (Office 365/Enterprise Mobility + Security/Windows 10)
• System Center Suite
• SQL Server
About the Company
QDS has strengthened its play and expanded its presence in the regional IT solutions, services and support market by building long-term relationships with customers and principals.
Since its inception in 1983, QDS has been growing from strength to strength blending the latest of technology with impeccable business acumen and meeting the most challenging requirements of a fastevolving IT landscape through strategic joint ventures, world class vendor alliances, extensive and strategic vertical focus and a well trained and talented workforce of over 150 professionals.
Today, QDS provides a wide range of fully integrated IT based business solutions that addresses almost the entire market spectrum, spanning various verticals like Banking and Finance, Healthcare, Government, Education, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication and Private sectors backed by high quality customer Support.
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
TGC Middle East
Operating System Administrator
Middle East Executive