This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Executive jobs in Qatar
Doha Marketing Services Company W.L.L. (DOMASCO), an overseas joint venture of the reputable UAE-based Al Futtaim Group, has been operating business in Qatar for 15 years and has sole distribution rights for Honda, Volvo cars and trucks, reputed brands of watches and electronics such as Raymond Weil, Casio and Sanyo as well as Yanmar marine engines in the country.
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Motorcycle Sales Executive for our Honda Motorcycle showroom.
The primary focus of the role will be to achieve or exceed allocated unit sales targets by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and assisting the Sales & Marketing Manager to consolidate market share, improve brand image and strengthen brand equity.
The main duties within the role include the following:
• Sales Volume: Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standards for his/her area of operation, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
• Business Objectives: Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target for motorcycle units and accessory sales
• Customer Satisfaction: Achieve or exceed his CSI objectives thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
• Company Sales and Prospecting Systems : Adhere to company sales system and prospecting system. Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of Company's business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base
• Cash and Credit Control: Ensure that Company procedures are adhered to while handling cash and credit customers. This ensures safety of cash and minimal chances of any loss.
• Improvement and Upgrading: Constantly improve and update knowledge, especially about product range, features, generally about motorcycle industry, new features and their benefits, technical developments, market trends, selling techniques and customer handling skills which enhance his performance considerably
• Inventory Control: Recommend to Sales & Marketing Manager, order quantities each month to ensure balance between optimum stocking and stock availability for sale
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Essential to have at least 2 years experience in a similar sales position in the motorcycle industry
• Able to deal effectively, openly and positively
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills both oral and written
• Good command of the English language and Arabic is preferable
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to show initiative
• Well-groomed and presentable
• Self-motivated, reliable and confident
• Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
• Competent to analyse market situation and identify customer needs
• Ability to deal effectively with pressure and stress
• Possess organization and time management skills with demonstrated ability to follow sales process
• Degree education preferred but not essential
• Good knowledge of MS Office products
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.