Job description / Role
• Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which includes removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
• Applying artificial nails.
• Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
• Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
• Sanitizing all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
• Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
• Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked.
• Providing quality hand and foot massages.
• High school diploma or GED.
• State manicurist/cosmetologist license.
• Proven experience working as a nail technician.
• In-depth knowledge of manicure and pedicure techniques.
• The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
• Detail-orientated and patient.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.